I Want This + Vanity + Wearables

Triangle Friday!

I love when someone emails me a link to something with triangles (or droplets, or plus signs…) because it made them think of me. I LOVE TRIANGLES! They’re such a perfectly balanced shape. So how about a triangle round-up? All black and white, too, just for fun. (I know, I’m so fun!)

black & white triangles - doorsixteen.com

1. ferm LIVING / Mini Triangle Cutting Board
2. ferm LIVING / Kelim Black Triangles Pillow
3. AgJc / Oxidized Silver Geometric Earrings
4. ASOS / Triangle Print Longline Shirt
5. Post Studio / Geometric Resin Coasters
6. Cotton & Flax / Zig Zag Linen Pillow
7. Bookhou / Triangle Day Bag (still my favorite)
8. Thief & Bandit / Mountain Leggings

black & white triangles - doorsixteen.com

1. Holly Zollinger / Triangles Tapestry
2. Walls Need Love / Triangle Decal Set

Previous Post Next Post

Other Stuff You Might Be Into

19 Comments

• Reply Colleen Welsch August 7, 2015 at 4:31 pm

Every time I see plus sign stuff I think of you! I love those triangle decals. I have those on my wishlist!

• Reply Natalie / Half Asleep Studio August 7, 2015 at 5:05 pm

Yep. Love it, too. Never gets old!

• Reply Peta August 7, 2015 at 6:06 pm

I love that Bookhou print and have a day bag as my diaper bag (stylish baby!).

My husband also loves triangles and has this in his Society6 store, thought you might like it… https://society6.com/product/i-heart-triangles_print#1=45

• Reply Anna @ D16 August 8, 2015 at 8:24 am

Give your husband a fist-bump from me, Peta 😉

• Reply Peta August 8, 2015 at 2:07 pm

Hee hee, I will.

• Reply Vanessa @ Little Gold Pixel August 8, 2015 at 1:11 am

That bag is aces.

• Reply arounna August 8, 2015 at 3:52 am

• Reply Anna @ D16 August 8, 2015 at 7:10 am

It wouldn’t be a triangle post without it, Arounna!

• Reply Jemma August 9, 2015 at 3:45 am

Hi Anna/ Arounna, just wondering, have you washed your triangle bag? Mine has been used so much it looks a bit grubby but I’m hesitant to wash it in case the dye runs. Any tips?!

• Reply Anna @ D16 August 9, 2015 at 8:02 am

Jemma, I have several Bookhou bags, and I’ve washed them all. The dye doesn’t run. I turn them inside out and wash them in the machine set on delicate/cold with Woolite. Air-dry. Then treat the leather strap with conditioner. They clean up beautifully! The only difference after washing is that the the fabric feels quite stiff, but after a few days of use it feels soft again. 🙂

• Reply Nina August 10, 2015 at 8:14 am

hi anna, i think you will also love this store on dawanda (kind of like the german etsy): http://de.dawanda.com/shop/-Ulrich- they have lots of triangle prints on cute totes and pillow cases. 🙂

• Reply Anna @ D16 August 10, 2015 at 9:47 am

Oh dear, the design of many of those bags seem a little too heavily “influenced” by Bookhou for my comfort. I suppose it could be a total coincidence, but… :\

• Reply AgJc August 11, 2015 at 3:34 am

Great finds! Thank you Anna for including our pair of earrings.

• Reply Erin August 11, 2015 at 1:54 pm

Thanks again for including my zig zag pillow! Happy to see it next to Bookhou, I own that bag, and treasure it. 🙂

• Reply Dorie August 12, 2015 at 11:19 am

i absolutely love that purse and have one myself – but do you find it causes your shirts to pill where it hits your chest? many of my shirts have a worn spot right there from it 🙁

• Reply Anna @ D16 August 12, 2015 at 11:21 am

No, but I don’t think I wear any shirts made out of materials that pill. I also tend to wear it over my shoulder, not cross-body.

• Reply sdmk August 12, 2015 at 2:00 pm

Anna, Did you feel the Ferm living pillow in person? It’ll rip the top layer of your skin off. It’s so rough but pretty!

• Reply Anna @ D16 August 12, 2015 at 4:02 pm

No, I haven’t, but I love a good exfoliant!

• Reply Walls Need Love October 5, 2015 at 4:14 pm

We’re a little late, but thanks for including our wall decals!