I Want This

Nice new B+W things at IKEA.

ASPVIK Wall Cabinet, $99.00
These cabinets would look great hung in a long, low row on the wall for hidden storage, creating a display surface on top. The entire ASPVIK line is well-designed and nicely made. I’ve tested them out in person, and the movement of the doors is very smooth.

JORUN cushion, $14.99
It’s so big (20×24″)! I never know what to do with cushions that huge, but I always want to buy them anyway.

BOHOLMEN rinsing tub, $14.99
Made for washing dishes, but this would be great to toss magazines in, or to use as a dog toy box (I need one!).

365+ LUNTA pendant lamp, $39.99
Steel shade with an epoxy coating. IKEA has really been hitting the mark with lighting lately. These are so simple and pretty.

FIALENA fabric, $7.99/yard
Okay, this isn’t new (and it’s not even the first time I’ve mentioned it), but it looks good with this post! I’m obsessed with this fabric. I have about 10 yards of it, but I can’t decide what to use it for. New curtains for the dining room? Maybe…

Previous Post Next Post

Other Stuff You Might Be Into

10 Comments

• Reply Adam September 9, 2008 at 4:21 pm

That pendant light is beautiful, I must find a place in my house for one or even two. I wonder if one or two of those Aspvik cabinets would work in my upstairs hallway, especially if I re-did the bathroom side wall? I should do a post about that on my blog.

• Reply verhext September 9, 2008 at 5:40 pm

oh dear, i have that cushion. busted.

i do like that flag fabric!? very cute. i need something for both curtains and to cover my wardrobe door.

• Reply jennifer in sf September 9, 2008 at 7:00 pm

I freaking love that fabric. I think I missed it the first time around so I’m glad you stuck it in there!

• Reply Kyle September 9, 2008 at 8:44 pm

I really like your current dining room curtains…they’re kind of unexpected (in a good way).

• Reply Lisa September 9, 2008 at 9:06 pm

I have that pillow! I fell in love with it and just had to have it – and I actually do sleep on it. It’s a perfect size, not too big, not too small, and it’s amazingly comfy!

• Reply jenny! September 9, 2008 at 10:31 pm

I have that pillow too. It’s so big & comfy I couldn’t say no!
    I didn’t notice the tub on my last visit but I will next time.

• Reply jenn ski September 10, 2008 at 7:17 pm

I saw this on etsy and thought of you.

• Reply house decor September 25, 2008 at 12:55 am

Wow very cool and so cheap too

• Reply Chelsea September 26, 2008 at 5:38 pm

I love this fabric. I saw a wedding where they used this for the tablecloths. It looked so great.