Ferm Living, Fall 2013.
As a huge fan of Danish brand Ferm Living, I’m incredibly excited to see their new collection for fall 2013. It’s slightly softer-looking than last fall’s collection, but I’m still convinced that they’re designing all of this stuff just for me. I want everything, but these are my favorites…
1. Grid wallpaper in black/white
2. Brass hexagon pots (also in a smaller size and as a vase)
3. Bau Deco letter posters and a wooden hanging frame (also in maple)
4. Hanging rack for clothes or pots (also in gray)
5. Triangle-patterned tea pot
6. Mini cloud wall stickers (also in neon pink)
7. Set of 7 dish cloths, one for every day of the week
8. Reversible cylinder candleholder (also in smoked oak)
9. White treasure diamond (also in gray, mint and rose)
So pretty!! All of these items and the rest of the collection are available for pre-order now, with items scheduled to ship between September and November. If you’re outside the US, you can order from Ferm Living’s Denmark-based web shop.