Other Stuff You Might Be Into

15 Comments

• Reply Kate F. September 11, 2008 at 3:11 pm

Awesome! I haven’t ventured into wallpapering yet but their stuff always tempts me…

BTW, I was the one w/ the chair question on AT–thanks for your answer! I’m so torn now–if they really are Haywood Wakefield I suppose I shouldn’t refinish them, but I really don’t want that color. Sigh.

• Reply erin@designcrisis September 11, 2008 at 5:07 pm

What are you planning for your wallpaper??? Seems like it could be cute inside some cabinets…

• Reply Courtney September 11, 2008 at 7:52 pm

Oh my gosh, thanks for the heads up! I’d LOVE to grab some rolls, but, unfortunately, we are moving soon, and I don’t know what our next house will be yet! Perhaps I could just stock up on some anyway…

By the way, I’ve loved following along on your house remodel; your upstairs bath is simply lovely. I can’t wait to see what is still to come.

• Reply Adam September 11, 2008 at 8:33 pm

I love that pattern. I will have to check out what else they have for sale!

• Reply Down Comforter September 11, 2008 at 10:52 pm

It’s nice to see such a fresh pattern.

• Reply meredith September 12, 2008 at 11:22 am

bummer! it looks like the branch is already sold out…

• Reply Anna at D16 September 12, 2008 at 12:08 pm

erin: I’ve had it in mind for my dressing room for a while, and I’m feeling excited about the prospect of actually DOING it instead of just wishing that room had a little more…something. I think this is the something.

meredith: I know, I saw that last night and I had a pang of regret over not ordering any of the branch paper!

• Reply Anna at D16 September 12, 2008 at 12:09 pm

p.s. They do still have it in the new WallSmart quality version, but it’s not on sale…

• Reply Charlie from So Lovely September 12, 2008 at 4:30 pm

Thanks for the tip. Just bought a couple of rolls of Black Rose. Don’t know what I am going to do with them yet – possibly a pseudo head board or as panels in my dining room.

• Reply erin@designcrisis September 12, 2008 at 5:00 pm

That sounds fabulous! It’s a nice pattern — not too overwhelming, but enough to give a space that “something” you’re looking for.

• Reply frannie September 13, 2008 at 12:50 am

thanks! i bought a couple rolls of ‘leaves’.

• Reply barbara blair September 13, 2008 at 7:37 am

Thanks so much for the tip!! I just ordered three rolls:) I wanted the branch pattern so bad, but I think they are out:( oh well ….

• Reply nasne September 13, 2008 at 10:00 pm

hi, I just discovered your blog about 2 week ago. I am a fan. Thanks for sharing this. I loved the pink dot one , but my bf didn’t agree on that.( it’s too retro/girly for his taste. I wish had i had my own room) So we decided on black rose.
    Anyway, thanks!

• Reply AshleyL. September 17, 2008 at 1:29 pm

i love big wallpaper patterns like this 🙂

• Reply Used Laptop December 18, 2008 at 8:10 am

Very trendy and attractive wallpapers.I think sticking wallpapers is much easier than painting and i like the relaxing designs.