Pia Wallen’s Cross blanket, now in GRAY.

Pia Wallen gray cross

If there’s anything I don’t need, it’s more blankets. I don’t know what it is about candle holders, pillows and blankets, but I’ve somehow wound up with way more of all three than someone who rarely takes time to even relax in the first place, much less while wrapped up in a blanket by candlelight. That said, I may have to make the time, because my favorite blanket in the world is now available in gray (or grey, if you prefer) exclusively at Pia Wallén’s online shop. So pretty!

Photo via Pia Wallén’s Instagram

1. LIzFeb 26, 20133:25 pm

Sssshhhhh. Don’t tell everyone. (I saw this earlier today and I immediately started to count the days until I could buy. Now it’s going to sell out before I can buy.)

2. AnathaliaFeb 26, 20135:27 pm

It’s weird how we end up with more than we need of somethings. I don’t have a ton of blankets, but I do have a lot of candleholders! This blanket is beautiful!

3. chrisFeb 26, 20137:09 pm

So beautiful!! I wish….

Years ago I bought a blanket in Nepal of the most beautiful wool. I wish I’d bought more. I have no idea how to get them. I guess I extra-appreciate only having one?? (The lies I tell myself, ha) ;)

4. LeoFeb 26, 201311:00 pm

I love this image- when I first saw it, I assumed you took a black and white photo of one of Pia’s blankets! Gray is a nice surprise

5. DanielleFeb 27, 201310:10 am

Thanks for letting us know! I LOVE this blanket, and blankets in general. Got a beautiful cotton West Elm clearance find wrapped around my shoulders in the studio this morning. That kind of day. You should make time for those blankets. They’ll love ya right back. :-)

6. kelly wFeb 27, 201312:35 pm

I wish I weren’t allergic to wool…

There’s no wool in these blankets at all, Kelly. They’re 100% cotton!

7. kelly wFeb 28, 20134:19 am